Foamstars looks like an F2P game, yet later this month it'll cost $32

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it being a sorry ass clone of Splatoon it'd be an F2P title, but actually they're gonna charge somehow $32 for it. šŸ˜ If you really want it, be a PS Plus member, claim it for "free," and then play as long as you pay your subscription.

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/is-foamstars-free-to-play-2512185/

Square Enix used to deliver far better games than this.

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it being a sorry ass clone of Splatoon it'd be an F2P title, but actually they're gonna charge somehow $32 for it. šŸ˜ If you really want it, be a PS Plus member, claim it for "free," and then play as long as you pay your subscription.

www.topboss.com domino rp apk

Square Enix used to deliver far better games than this.

Understood. It's surprising that the game is priced at $32 considering its similarities to Splatoon. The option to claim it for "free" with a PS Plus membership, albeit with the requirement of maintaining the subscription for continued access, might be a workaround for some players. However, it's crucial for individuals to assess the value of the game against its cost and

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Understood. It's surprising that the game is priced at $32 considering its similarities to Splatoon. The option to claim it for "free" with a PS Plus membership, albeit with the requirement of maintaining the subscription for continued access, might be a workaround for some players. However, it's crucial for individuals to assess the value of the game against its cost and
The fact there's not even a single player mode means non-online players have no reason to buy it.

Splatoon on the other hand have campaign modes so it caters to single and online players, this doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That looks like the router i just got from microcenter. Spectrum wanted to charge me $7 a month for a wifi router, so I said no thank you and just bought one, I paid like $65 tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Linksys?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea its Linksys, but not sure if same model, has 4 antennas
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6gbps and two usb ports that supports ntfs is pretty solid dont care if it's reconditioned for $55
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just trying to figure out if it's vpn supported
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could probably set it up like a nas device
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    TP your router
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Unless @Psionic Roshambo can convince me to spend $100 on a better option I'm probably going with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Works great for me, all i need. Can go way back on edge of property and still get 3/5 bars. And it let me setup IP Vanish on it no problem.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google fibers router sucks keeps randomly blocking websites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it say "Unexpected Database Error"?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Might as well 403
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I yell at my isp like listen if I get a virus that's on me stop trying to protect me
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and i just scratched my leg again, this time fortunately the only thing that came out was the itch
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and i just scratched my leg again, this time fortunately the only thing that came out was the itch