• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Iran launches retaliatory attack against Israel

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Palestinians have been evacuated from over half the territory, Israel built a giant road to cut off the north from the south, nearly the entire population is displaced, and now Israel is about to invade the last place basically the entire population of 2 million fled to

There is nowhere to run or hide, and if there were enough bomb shelters at any point in time, it would certainly not be enough now that everyone is huddled together in tents outside of Rafah
Well, I certainly feel sorry for the innocent victims on both sides. It has always baffled me how two groups of people who claim to worship the same loving father could justify killing each other in his name. However, I have to give Israel the benefit of the doubt. The Jewish people know better than anyone what it is to be persecuted on the basis of race and religion. So I have to believe that they would not do so to others deliberately, and that these people just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I mean, Jews committing ethnic cleansing would be like black people owning slaves. Oh wait, Lebron's shoes ARE made by Uighur slaves. Bad example I guess. I just find it hard to believe that this is being done maliciously or out of hate, as it is being portrayed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon