• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

"It Depends": Trump on Violence regarding 2024 election

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Things were going well until the virus showed up.
By your own admission, things were not going well under the Trump administration for anybody except corporations. As president he slept half the day away and played golf the other half.

So, Trump was magically supposed to know this was coming, based on some obscure prediction.
God forbid he listen to people smarter than him rather than be a walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, eh? :rolleyes:

Thank you for demonstrating why dipshit Donnie isn't qualified to manage a Dairy Queen, let alone be president of a nation.

As for the wasteful spending and money laundering, project much?
Lot of good that wall did if you're still bitching about illegal immigration 24/7. Who knows where that money really went, but odds are high that a lot of it ended up back in the tangerine traitor's pocket.

Last edited by Xzi,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nothing wrong with questioning the integrity of an election that puts the top person in charge of the US, however I'm pretty sure we're at a point that nothing can be considered credible when anything can be falsified electronically and mail-in ballots are a thing.
Considering there are very few cases of election fraud and absolutely not even enough cases to swing results, I think it's safe to say that it's a nonissue. If I am wrong, I would like to be provided with actual evidance that isn't from a conspiracy site
Actually there was a confirmed Voter Fraud in a Local Election between 2 Dems back East somewhere, either in Mass, or Maine, forgot where. But someone was caught on Camera dumping Ballots in a Drop Box, and was not Certified to do that. So it can happen.
Considering they were caught, it's safe to say that fraud prevention is working. No one is denying that fraud doesn't happen but it seems always to get caught and it's always extremely small scale. Voter fraud is a nonissue that is never at the scale people pretend it is.
If we really want to talk about the problems in government, maybe we should talk about the unelected people who are controlling the system.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem and Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch