Who the hell are you?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! New to this OTL, but not GBATemp. I mostly hang out in the PS Vita forum because I've got like 3 of those things, so I thought I'd peak my head in here and see what's cooking.

I do hope to be a contributor of lunacy, mayhem, insanity, and anything else that will get you wrapped up in a straight jacket.

Okey dokey folks, that about wraps it up. See you in the forums!!!

- Dizzy
2beer_cheer.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,
Reactions: hippy dave

bassviolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Name's Liz to you! They/Them, bc lord knows if your a women on the internet you WILL be whistled at and told some nasty shit to...either way gender me how you wish. I am bisexual tho, Naoto Shirogane & Haruhi Fujioka were my first girl crushes!
24, and stuck in the SF bay area (aka 'merican).
hoping to get a job within the writing and social sciences sphere, but thats hard here. i just want a good work/life balance but 'mericaaaaa.
I started playing games with my cousins, on the wii & ps3. then i kept going backwards yet forwards with pirating, watching videos, & buying merch.

I came here bc i wanted help with my consoles, now that they're officially not getting updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)