Wii Link and Riiconnect on the same Wii

Mimikyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'm finally done with my guide for you, I'm really sorry it took so long... A lot happening right now... But yes here it is, hope it works for you:

1. Step: Remove everything you had installed, I mean the RiiConnect24/ WiiLink channel etc. Not Homebrew ofc, we still need that!

2. Step: Download the offical WiiLink Patcher for your OS, i'm using Windows so yeh... I put my Version below, it worked for me so it might work for you too.

3. Step: Open the patcher, select your stuff like the SD Card ofc and then the apps you want to have. I selected a normal Wii, not vWii! I also added the Kirby TV Channel, but thats not nessesary.

4. Step: Wait... The patcher will do it's Magicccccccc...
!Attention!: I personally removed the other wads I had in my folder so its not that complicated to select the important ones.

5. Step: take your SD Card and put it into your Wii, turn it on go to the Homebrew Channel and select your Wad Installer.

6. Step: Browse through your SD Card to get to the "wads" folder and select the nessesary wads the patcher intalled.

7. Step: After installing everything successfully, go to the Home Menu and restart your Wii. After the restart, navigate to the Wii Settings and reconnect your Wifi. (If your Wii can be trusted then skip this section)

8. Step: Check the contract/contact section (You also might access this part through the WiiConnect24 section, didn't work for me tho) and access it, it'll ask you if you wanna use the Wii-Shop-Channel etc. Go on "Yes".
Then it sould go to the Terms and Use part.
(If there is the Term... of Nintendo, DO NOT ACCEPT! I'm not sure what could go wrong in the time of today but we better not accept that.)
If you get the RiiConnect24/ WiiLink Terms then, Congrats you made it!

9. Step: Enjoy your new Wii Possabilities! :yaywii:

Attachments

• RC24_WiiLink_Patcher_Windows_v2.0.1.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)