Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How was Leo a menace? None of his posts advocated for hate or harm towards another person or group. Whereas Luke thoughtlessly shared addresses of two people - Leo and himself - potentially opening both to IRL assaults or harassment.

This isn't about what you want (luckily) and may this thread and everything else be a lesson of humility to you: if staff here are to be trusted (which i personally hope as an user of the forum), people will get banned if they break the rules, not because someone else finds them annoying.
I can confidently say CoolMe isn’t being serious. Hell, this whole section of the forums is basically dedicated to shitposting.

Reactions: CoolMe

TigerTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe but here's a golden rule: if a joke isn't laughed at by everyone, it's not a joke. Right now Leo and I aren't laughing. In fact, it sounds like CoolMe is stubborn to make Leo a butt-end and a punchline to his so-called jokes which isn't joking, isn't trolling, isn't shitposting.

It is however bullying.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just occurred to me that the guy speaking above might be Zeur, don't know why i didn't think of it sooner, but hey

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now Leo and I aren't laughing.
Oh shit, I didn’t realise Leo was bringing his lawyer to GBAt :blink:

Anyway previously Leo was describing you as the bully so perhaps you don’t want to act quite so holier-than-thou? Just a thought. Either way it’s not that serious, this EoF: where everything is made up :tpi:

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit, I didn’t realise Leo was bringing his lawyer to GBAt :blink:

Anyway previously Leo was describing you as the bully so perhaps you don’t want to act quite so holier-than-thou? Just a thought. Either way it’s not that serious, this EoF: where everything is made up :tpi:
Oh, i forgot the two of them were quarreling before.. this is making too much sense

Reactions: Maximumbeans

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Everyone has their disagreements at a time. That doesn't make him an outright bully though.
We each have our beliefs which can sometimes clash.

And more of the "this person is person x" bullshit as usual. Its so tiring.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone has their disagreements at a time. That doesn't make him an outright bully though.
We each have our beliefs which can sometimes clash.
Sure but you talk about people as if they're agents of Satan himself sent to make your life hell.
Like this isn't us reading too far into language, we're just picking up what you're putting down.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Sure but you talk about people as if they're agents of Satan himself sent to make your life hell.
Like this isn't us reading too far into language, we're just picking up what you're putting down.
Well...some of them are such a pain that they might as well be...but that's not what this is about.

Either way Luke just happened to sent me empty e-mail with two pictures. One of them I cropped for the purpose of the forum, this is what he gets now:

doxx.png

• Wow

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well...some of them are such a pain that they might as well be...but that's not what this is about.

Either way Luke just happened to sent me empty e-mail with two pictures. One of them I cropped for the purpose of the forum, this is what he gets now:

View attachment 439910
Well I guess that settles it. Of all the things I thought he'd be banned for, this was not one of them.

TigerTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah. I wouldn't expect Zeur to register to any forums these days anyway. He has his own reasons, likely all of which I'd disagree with if I heard 'em... Leo here can attest that Zeur and I don't mix and that's an understatement of the century regardless of how I express this.

perhaps you don’t want to act quite so holier-than-thou? Just a thought.

I don't. Just a thought.

Leo has a habit of describing disagreements thus but to be honest this isn't entirely his fault, the falling out was due to a disagreement on a serious topic and my personal feeling of hopelessness when trying to convince him of certain things and failing to do so. Believe me, I never enjoy the feeling that my words fall on deaf ears and honestly that's how I felt back then. We're trying to hash things out only now, quite some time after the event - sometimes emotions need to cool down considerably.

View attachment 439910

Oh, it's just him being on Find Out Alley... it's a mere couple blocks from Fucked Around Boulevard.
Consequences of his actions caught up to him.

Well I guess that settles it. Of all the things I thought he'd be banned for, this was not one of them.

As I stated before, that was precisely what I reported him for. Regardless of whether it was intended or not, he revealed IRL postal addresses of both Leo and himself, potentially opening a can of worms. I bear no ill will towards Luke himself, there was a time him and I communicated but over time it was clear that any common sense I was advising him with fell on deaf ears so I took a step back. I wouldn't have engaged at all but posting those addresses WAS something I had to take action upon. Hell, it likely became a catalyst for me and Leo resuming contact so I suppose there's some good that came out of this mess.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah. I wouldn't expect Zeur to register to any forums these days anyway. He has his own reasons, likely all of which I'd disagree with if I heard 'em... Leo here can attest that Zeur and I don't mix and that's an understatement of the century regardless of how I express this.

I don't. Just a thought.

Leo has a habit of describing disagreements thus but to be honest this isn't entirely his fault, the falling out was due to a disagreement on a serious topic and my personal feeling of hopelessness when trying to convince him of certain things and failing to do so. Believe me, I never enjoy the feeling that my words fall on deaf ears and honestly that's how I felt back then. We're trying to hash things out only now, quite some time after the event - sometimes emotions need to cool down considerably.

Oh, it's just him being on Find Out Alley... it's a mere couple blocks from Fucked Around Boulevard.
Consequences of his actions caught up to him.

As I stated before, that was precisely what I reported him for. Regardless of whether it was intended or not, he revealed IRL postal addresses of both Leo and himself, potentially opening a can of worms. I bear no ill will towards Luke himself, there was a time him and I communicated but over time it was clear that any common sense I was advising him with fell on deaf ears so I took a step back. I wouldn't have engaged at all but posting those addresses WAS something I had to take action upon. Hell, it likely became a catalyst for me and Leo resuming contact so I suppose there's some good that came out of this mess.
Actually Zeur sometimes makes exceptions or tries to (but yea its rare).
He did try to register
https://gbatemp.net/threads/zeur-tried-to-register.655975/

mostly as consequence of this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/bring-back-zeur-ban-leotck.655941/#post-10422767

Luke revealed adresses of more people in some of his later posts in the same thread too (you might have missed it). Like even of random celebrities, including Kath Soucie and Cliff Bleszinski and even one of his personal friends in the US, too. So not just of two people. In the same post he also managed to post more personal details about ourselves as well.

You should feel lucky that he didn't have your adress as I dunno what you would do if he had. Would you consider moving out had that happened?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As I stated before, that was precisely what I reported him for. Regardless of whether it was intended or not, he revealed IRL postal addresses of both Leo and himself, potentially opening a can of worms. I bear no ill will towards Luke himself, there was a time him and I communicated but over time it was clear that any common sense I was advising him with fell on deaf ears so I took a step back.
Yeah, this is the saddest thing—I just don't think he has the wherewithal to realise what he's doing when he posts stuff like that. It doesn't seem to come from malice. But that doesn't excuse it, and it had to go. So did he, if this was to become a pattern.

TigerTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
dunno what you would do if he had. Would you consider moving out had that happened?

I'mma tell you what I would do. My home is my castle. Anybody wanna come looking for trouble, I just might find them some.

Do you remember where I live right now? In my wife's family home that's been in her family for at least a century. Like hell I'll tolerate anybody stirring up any trouble in here.

I'm a patient man. But not THAT patient.

Reactions: LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'mma tell you what I would do. My home is my castle. Anybody wanna come looking for trouble, I just might find them some.

Do you remember where I live right now? In my wife's family home that's been in her family for at least a century. Like hell I'll tolerate anybody stirring up any trouble in here.

I'm a patient man. But not THAT patient.
I'd have the same attitude honestly if I could afford it. Meaning that its what I wanted to do in many situations before...but zeur often pulled me out of there, again and again. And before him others. And I never actually owned a place so its also harder in that case. So in the netherlands it was zeur's call...and I had to go along with it. But it was a bad idea actually to go back to czech republic with fairly fresh amnesia. Bad bad idea. Brought so much trouble for me. Okay I better not get carried away too much here. Not because of you but because of them. Don't want to open up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1