ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

WarDarkFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: If you use codes for increasing changes of fishing or finding sea creatures on your island, will that also affect visitors if enabled? Ie using my switch to increase spawn chance of X fish, will my son visiting the island be affected and can catch ??

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Question: If you use codes for increasing changes of fishing or finding sea creatures on your island, will that also affect visitors if enabled? Ie using my switch to increase spawn chance of X fish, will my son visiting the island be affected and can catch ??
I dont think there is a code to increase spawn rate, but if u use poker to edit the spawn rate, if your son visit your island then yeah, he should be able to catch the fish more easily

WarDarkFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think there is a code to increase spawn rate, but if u use poker to edit the spawn rate, if your son visit your island then yeah, he should be able to catch the fish more easily
Thanks, I've not used Poker before so I will have to check that out. When i was looking around i found on cheatslip a code that said "Ranchu Goldfish All-Year/High Chance" so that was my example reference for the increase chance of fish

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, I've not used Poker before so I will have to check that out. When i was looking around i found on cheatslip a code that said "Ranchu Goldfish All-Year/High Chance" so that was my example reference for the increase chance of fish
its beem a long time since i used codes, but if there is a code to increase spawn rate, then anyone who visit your island will benefit from it
Post automatically merged:

its beem a long time since i used codes, but if there is a code to increase spawn rate, then anyone who visit your island will benefit from it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, you're a towel
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No you're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you're a......wut. Wanna get hjgh?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up