OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a Issue with my Odin 2 - Under Device Manager, it shows up as -
SAMSUNG Android Phone
----Android ADB Interface
in Device Manager. Also under USB Connected Option, I have File Transfer Option Selected, however for USB Controled by, it is stuck with "This Device". I can not seem to get it to switch to Connected Device. Keeps saying it could not switch.

So I can not seem to do File Transfers. Anyone know of a Fix?

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by ILuvGames,

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well at least you can be sure it's not the usb cable. Glad it works for you now, though.
Just have a curious Question: I got a Game from a long time ago, and I was able to have it working on my old GPD XD. But now, when I try and run it on new Devices, it tries to DL Data, but I am guessing the Developer removed it. So where did old Game Install Data go? Structure is this:

GameName.apk
Folder just says - Game_Name_Data/*bunch of Files*

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just have a curious Question: I got a Game from a long time ago, and I was able to have it working on my old GPD XD. But now, when I try and run it on new Devices, it tries to DL Data, but I am guessing the Developer removed it. So where did old Game Install Data go? Structure is this:

GameName.apk
Folder just says - Game_Name_Data/*bunch of Files*
I've used a few versions of android (stock and CFW) but have no experience of the GPD XD. It might help, but what version of android does it use as a base? From my experience with android, there's probably an obb file there somewhere. That should be all you need I hope if you can find it.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used a few versions of android (stock and CFW) but have no experience of the GPD XD. It might help, but what version of Andoid does it use as a base? From my experience with android, there's probably an obb file there somewhere. That should be all you need I hope if you can find it.
No OBB File. I tried putting the Data Folder in the Root of the Storage, in the Android/Data Folder, but it still wants to DL Data. No idea where the old Structure would go. Unless I need to experiment and try other ways, but no idea.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No OBB File. I tried putting the Data Folder in the Root of the Storage, in the Android/Data Folder, but it still wants to DL Data. No idea where the old Structure would go. Unless I need to experiment and try other ways, but no idea.
Things have changed a lot with the file structure of modern versions of android. It is more locked down now. This might help but recently I tried to get Final Fantasy Dimensions to run on my Vita. I had already bought it years ago but made the mistake of using the files from the latest 1.1.7 version. I found that I couldn't access the files in android 13 on my tablet due to restrictions placed on the files and folders by Google. When I had this worked out, the folder structure is different. You have 2 apk files for the game. The main one and a second holding the game data. Opening the second apk file did show an obb file inside.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things have changed a lot with the file structure of modern versions of android. It is more lcoked down now. This might help but recently I tried to get Final Fantasy Dimensions to run on my Vita. I had already bought it years ago but made the mistake of using the files from the latest 1.1.7 version. I found that I couldn't access the files in android 13 on my tablet due to restrictions placed on the files and folders by Google. When I had this worked out, the folder structure is different. You have 2 apk files for the game. The main one and a second holding the game data. Opening the second apk file did show an obb file inside.
No, the Game I am trying to run it is just a APK for the Game, then a ZIP with the Data Folder in it. Will Message you, because I doubt I can describe it here. LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess not...