Fixing Animal Crossing New Leaf save files for free

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[DISCLAIMER: I do not know if this is against the rules. If is it, mods please delete this post]

Some months ago I corrupted my 7 years old Animal Crossing file, from when I was 6. After a lot of intense work, I managed to recover it using a cheat plugin and some techniques. After that, I continued to corrupt my save in different ways (intentionally) and all of them were fixable with my method.

That's where you come in.
Is your savefile corrupted? Does the game crash when Isabelle starts your town? Or it says the save file is not the latest? No problem: post below ur garden.dat or garden_plus.dat file, tell me what is the problem, and I will fix it for you. :D

Last edited by LNLenost,

HoldenWave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man, can you please help me out?
I changed the SD card for a newer one and I don´t know what happened but now the game says it's not the latest version.
I wouldn´t mind if it was mine, but it was my girlfriends game... Can you please help me?

Attachments

• garden_plus.rar
    28.1 KB · Views: 3

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Man, can you please help me out?
I changed the SD card for a newer one and I don´t know what happened but now the game says it's not the latest version.
I wouldn´t mind if it was mine, but it was my girlfriends game... Can you please help me?
No problem! I'll try and see what I can do :D
Post automatically merged:

The save file is not corrupted, just need some fixes. Want some free bells?
Also I made some changes (aka filled up catalog and emotions), try loading this in now.
Ofc remove the ".txt" from the file name

Attachments

• garden_plus.dat.txt
    550.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by LNLenost,
Reactions: HoldenWave

HoldenWave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No problem! I'll try and see what I can do :D
Post automatically merged:

The save file is not corrupted, just need some fixes. Want some free bells?
Also I made some changes (aka filled up catalog and emotions), try loading this in now.
Ofc remove the ".txt" from the file name
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
You saved my life man, I don´t know exactly where I screwed up, but my girlfriend was changing SD cards bc the old one was 4 GB, so I copied her stuff to the new SD and then it failed, she even stopped playing because she had no more memory and she was devastated when she saw her town wasn´t working!
Big scare, ngl.

If I can help you with something I'll be glad, for example I work a lot with PS Vita homebrew, maybe someday I can share some ports/stuff with you!

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
You saved my life man, I don´t know exactly where I screwed up, but my girlfriend was changing SD cards bc the old one was 4 GB, so I copied her stuff to the new SD and then it failed, she even stopped playing because she had no more memory and she was devastated when she saw her town wasn´t working!
Big scare, ngl.

If I can help you with something I'll be glad, for example I work a lot with PS Vita homebrew, maybe someday I can share some ports/stuff with you!
No problem! :D Also I unlocked her all the additional HHD content.
What's your Pretendo fc?

Sadly I do not have a PS Vita, but you can see my other consoles in the signature!

Last edited by LNLenost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3