PCSX2 HD texture pack group

My PS2 Packs

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Thank you sir! If you figure the cars out with any of the updates please PM me so I'm sure to get notified
Post automatically merged:

Dumb question. What program do you use for these dds files? All normal DDS programs are erroring or crashing on these.
I use chaiNNer.

Do you want me to do them in PNG then you can use something else to convert them to DDS?

AJFay77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use chaiNNer.

Do you want me to do them in PNG then you can use something else to convert them to DDS?
I can convert them with other tools, I'm just confused because the native texture ripping in PCSX2 comes out as pngs for me. So I don't understand why yours are dds and why I would need to match that format either

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I can convert them with other tools, I'm just confused because the native texture ripping in PCSX2 comes out as pngs for me. So I don't understand why yours are dds and why I would need to match that format either
I convert them to DDS after upscaling so save some space on my Mediafire storage. DDS packs can also be used on Android.

Reactions: AJFay77

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hey Bl4ckH4nd, I have a question, how can I get the "Dump" of any game?
If you mean dumping the textures, you can go to settings in PCSX2, then to Graphics -> Texture Replacement. You can enable Dump Textures from there. Then you just play through the games.

If you need dumps of games to mess around with, I backed up most of mine and I'd be happy to share them :)

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum