Homebrew RELEASE Nintendo Switch SD to NSP Dumper

dogtygr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Yes there are 4 line with a string and than a = and than a key next to it.
i only have two games installed, and both have updates, so i think that are the four keys.
Great! Can you click at the Extract ticket key button, tell me what it tells you (if it tells you that it dumped new tickets) and try the process again?

Nextria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great! Can you click at the Extract ticket key button, tell me what it tells you (if it tells you that it dumped new tickets) and try the process again?
Hey,

it says:

"Done 1tickets dumped"
"Cannot extract personal tickets - Error: extracted RSA key is not from this ticket."

on the sd cart is deleted the prod.keys and title.key files and redumped them again.
it is showing it has dumped 237 titles in lockpick. i can also see the the keys in the title.key file.

the one key it finds is for a update,

dogtygr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

it says:

"Done 1tickets dumped"
"Cannot extract personal tickets - Error: extracted RSA key is not from this ticket."

on the sd cart is deleted the prod.keys and title.key files and redumped them again.
it is showing it has dumped 237 titles in lockpick. i can also see the the keys in the title.key file.

the one key it finds is for a update,
Hi can you do the following with the attached new software that you can download below:

- Unzip the archive
- Place your title.keys file (if the name of your title file isn't title.keys rename it) in the Tools folder
- Place your prod.keys file (same note as before) in the Tools folder
- Open the software click on "Get Title key DB"
- Do the usual process

Attachments

• SwitchSDTool.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by dogtygr,

Nextria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi can you do the following with the attached new software that you can download bellow:

- Unzip the archive
- Place your title.keys file (if the name of your title file isn't title.keys rename it) in the Tools folder
- Place your prod.keys file (same note as before) in the Tools folder
- Open the software click on "Get Title key DB"
- Do the usual process
Omg now its working !

thank you so much :D

dogtygr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg now its working !

thank you so much :D
Glad it worked! Thank you for your patience and for keeping up with me.

Is it possible to for you to do one more test? Could you remove the title.keys file (keep the prod.keys file) and test it again to see if it works?

I will clean the code with a new version and release the source code. With the new code you won't need to mount the system file; the prod.keys , (he title.keys and the sd path are normally the only things you need to create nsps. I'll clean the need for PRODINFO as well.

I don't know if people also want the possibility to remove the right id and ticket info in nsps (like nxdumptool). If this is something people need, I'll add that as well.

Nextria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Glad it worked! Thank you for your patience and for keeping up with me.

Is it possible to for you to do one more test? Could you remove the title.keys file (keep the prod.keys file) and test it again to see if it works?

I will clean the code with a new version and release the source code. With the new code you won't need to mount the system file; the prod.keys , (he title.keys and the sd path are normally the only things you need to create nsps. I'll clean the need for PRODINFO as well.

I don't know if people also want the possibility to remove the right id and ticket info in nsps (like nxdumptool). If this is something people need, I'll add that as well.
Hey,

i tested it with removing the title.keys from the tools folder, and it is still working.
if we dont need to mount the system partition in the new update this will be a huge improvement.

removing the rights is also a great option !

Again thank you so much !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol