PlayStation State of Play - September 14, 2023 - Avatar game, Spider-Man 2 trailer, and more

Sony has a show of their own to air today. The latest State of Play is here, and will begin soon, at 2pm PT. Focusing primarily on third-party announcements and updates to previously announced games, you can expect to see lots of trailers for upcoming titles.

It begins with a weird game about physics-based walking by controlling each leg. Baby Steps. Summer 2024.

Roblox launches this October 10th, with cross platform support.

PSVR2 is next. The first is a Ghostbusters game. Team-based ghostbusting. Rise of the Ghost Lord launches October 26th.

Resident Evil 4 Remake VR comes this winter.

RE4 Remake's DLC, Separate Ways, will be out September 21. The Mercenaries also gets a free update that same day.

The Avatar game gets a big new trailer. Coming from The Division devs, the game will be available December 7th.

Ghostrunner II out October 26th.

Helldivers II has an extended look at gameplay. After each mission, you get rewards. Feb 8th.

Spider-Man 2 is next. There's webwings that let you go faster than before. You'll be able to switch between the two Spider-Mans. There's lots more activities. October 20th.

Tales of Arise is getting new content, Beyond the Dawn.

Honkai Star Rail is next. October 11th.

Foamstars gets a new trailer, showing multiple game modes. Open beta later this month.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 gets more story and gameplay. February 29th.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Avatar game looks quite good visually, have no idea how free or linear it is tho. But the story is just the same, and i'm f'ing tired of it (both the movies & the games). Hope it's not like the 2009 Avatar game, that one was a borefest..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.