EZ Flash Omega Fire Emblem Vision Quest Save Not Working, HELP!

ronniedee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ Flash Omega, and I'm trying to save for a Fire Emblem Hack called Fire emblem Vision Quest. When I start the game, I can create a save file no problem. I can finish chapter one, and save chapter 2. Upon restarting the game after waiting the 10-20 seconds before, the only save that exists is the original one on chapter 1-1. Any help to remedy this would be great. Thanks!!

FireEmblemFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I solved this by downloading a new rom of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (USA, Australia version) and patching the .ups file of the newest version of Vision Quest to that. Then I set the save mode to "sram" and selected "boot with addon". This works with both regular saves as well as suspension saves for me.
I don't know if the issue was caused by patching to a broken/bad rom or if it was incompatibility between the patch and the European version of the game that I had used before, or if the patch I made first was corrupted somehow, as using sram save mode and boot with add on alone did not work for me. I recommend first trying to change your save and boot options, and then installing a newly patched version of the game.
OP probably doesn't have this issue anymore, but I couldn't find another solution online, so I hope this helps someone who is also struggling!

Reactions: BuddhaHunterMac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P