SetRegion-GUI by wad11656 fix/increase PS1 games compatibility with PSP and PSVita.

SetRegion-GUI by: wad 11656

Convert the region sectors of PS1 .bin disc images (without modifying the game's display resolution).

ScreenShot.png
ScreenShot.png

I want to share with you for those who are interested in playing PS1 on PSP and PSVita Adrenaline a great GUI recently released created by our friend wad11656 who helped me a lot to fix PS1 games on PSP and Vita mainly because they have an incredibly updated compatibility list tenacious, I've never seen anything like it for a mostly solo job like what he did for this list.

But the GITHub page of SetRegion-GUI, by wad11656, is more than a GUI, it's a complete tutorial, didactic and with workarounds so that everything goes as smoothly as possible in an attempt to make a game that doesn't work on portables become functional.

I recommend this excellent work to everyone:

>>> SetRegion-GUI

Last edited by The_Ho,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The very same settings also fix Crash Team Racing's lag, making it run with no frame stutter now.

Do not use that ID, please use SCPS-10087.
does CTR PSN version also had a slowdown?... i only played for a short time sir....

Webardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
does CTR PSN version also had a slowdown?... i only played for a short time sir....
Yes, you can see it clearly when selecting a character or playing in Oxide Station. Don't pay attention to that ID though, just use pop-fe, it already has a config that fixes the lag.

• Love
Reactions: OPPAI_DAISUKI

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes, you can see it clearly when selecting a character or playing in Oxide Station. Don't pay attention to that ID though, just use pop-fe, it already has a config that fixes the lag.
thank you thank you!! i will create my own custom CTR Eboot and use the config and i know from your words that it is better than the PSN ones...

Last edited by OPPAI_DAISUKI,
Reactions: Webardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...