OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
UsrCheatUp.googlepages.com
XP
Country
Italy
With this tool you can update the cheat file of your flashcard directly from your DS.

usrcheatup15.jpg

Patch UsrCheatUp.nds with the DLDI driver for your card (not always needed).
Put it were you want on your flash card.
After the first time launching it, UsrCheatUp.nds will create the configuration file UsrCheatUp.ini in the root matching your card type
(If you are updating from an older version you have to delete the old ini).

Changelog v 1.5:

-Zip support. (Thanks Aurelio!!!)
-Sound!!
-Now you can check the strenght of the WiFi signal
-Switch On/Off the AutoPowerOff function with L button; green=on / red=off (only before starting the update)
-You can scroll the changelog with UP and DOWN buttons (only before starting the update)
-Added support for other cards type: CycloDS, EDGE, EZ, M3Real, G6Real.
*New voices in the ini:
-cht_file: 0(usrcheat.dat) - 1(user.EvoCheats.dat) - 2(EDGEcheats.dat) - 3(ezarcode.dat) - 4(cheat.db) - 5(Cheat.xml) - 6(CHEAT(J).DAT) - 7(CHEAT(UE).DAT) - 8(CHEAT.DAT)
-gbatemp : can be set to 1 (download from gbatemp) or 0 (download from my web page); only for usrcheat.dat, the others will allways download from gbatemp.

Known issues:

- For someone the download from gbatemp doesn't work: it will freeze on the "Downloading Changelog" screen.

A huge thanks goes to Mr.SunDev for his foundamental help.
UsrCheatUp 1.5

Tapper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to see this application is still being updated!

I'm interested in seeing how you handle the signal strength meter, Gio. Any chance you could show me some of the code? I've been wanting to implement a functional meter in ChessNET. I have the meter art, I just can't figure out how to read the strength from the DSWIFI library.

Dasaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I'm one of those affected by the freeze during updating. Just out of curiosity is there a fix being worked on?

melon_500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am having problems with it on my Acekard 2. i open up usrcheatup but it says it cannot find the right directory or something? It also says that i need to look at the usrcheatup.ini file, but i dont have a usrcheatup.ini file! (Btw i have it on the root of my Acekard) if u can help me plz tell me
thx
yaynds.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I'm having trouble connecting, it just sits on "Connecting..." for a while then tells me I need to set up my wifi before running UsrCheatUp, but wifi in games and the browser works just fine; is anyone else having this problem?

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ jaywilson, I had the same problem before. I used to have dsl over a phone line, but I switched to cable, and now it works all of a sudden.

Unfortunately, I can´t say for sure what the problem was. I suspect it had something to do with the old router, but might have been my isp as well. I know it isn´t the firewall settings, because I didn´t change anything in it.

Try and check into your router settings, and see if you can find something. Best of luck.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The UsrCheatUp does not seem to be up to date. The changelog doesn't change although the Cheat Compilation List is updated. When I download, will my file be outdated too? Or is it just the changelog not working properly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup