Hacking Waninkoko's cMIOS rev03 released!

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yep, that's the reason why.
But Wanin didn't spot the bug since all his betatesters did not encouter it.
Whatever, it's fixed so enjoy them.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
and were working on compatability now
tongue.gif
, hopefully i got everything wanin needed to (hopefull) patch pokemon gale of darkness, hate having to do things the hardway because of lacking hardware.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well actually Zelda WindWaker and Collector's edition don't work in rev2 nor rev3, I still need to test with WiiGator's cMIOS'es, here is my MultiGame.iso:

WindWaker is PAL and only gives me Audio output (even if ARC has PAL in video output)
Collector's Edition PAL access to the selection menu, but never loads any entry
Four Swords NTSC this is the only one that works with any way of loading

I'll be testing the other cMIOS by WiiGator's to see if there is any difference
sad.gif

BTW: I did another multi of NFS:0=Underground 1=MostWanted, and also have Mario Sunshine on a single not shrinked and it use to do what WindWaker after install rev2, but now with rev3 is working again...!!!
smile.gif

icewarp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
ether2802 said:
Well actually Zelda WindWaker and Collector's edition don't work in rev2 nor rev3, I still need to test with WiiGator's cMIOS'es, here is my MultiGame.iso:

WindWaker is PAL and only gives me Audio output (even if ARC has PAL in video output)

sad.gif

BTW: I did another multi of NFS:0=Underground 1=MostWanted, and also have Mario Sunshine on a single not shrinked and it use to do what WindWaker after install rev2, but now with rev3 is working again...!!!
smile.gif

Sorry to diverge from topic but how do you make multi-games disc do play in the GC backup launcher?

Jytach

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
icewarp said:
ether2802 said:

sad.gif

smile.gif

Sorry to diverge from topic but how do you make multi-games disc do play in the GC backup launcher?

Use a GCOS multi-disc creator. There are tutorials for that, now back to the topic...

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i here better compatibility does that mean some games that have an error will start working.i haven't downloaded any of these yet i just have what ever wii gators started with.

EDIT
if i install rev3 do i still need to install something besides that and i heard back at rev 1 multi game isos didn't work and rev2 it did and i'm guessing rev3 it will.

EDit
made a mistake i remeber using Waninkoko's cMIOS v1 with miso v5 and v8.i think nothing over writes so i have all 3 installed.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
fst312 said:
i here (I hear) better compatibility does that mean some games that have an error will start working.i haven't downloaded any of these yet i just have what ever wii gators started with.

No only means that games that didn't worked with rev2, will now work with rev3 like they used to work on rev1 and in a better way...!!
smile.gif

About my comp issues:
WindWaker now works after installing WiiGator's cMIOSv8
Collector's Edition still doesn't load any game, you can select them but if you load it, it just freezes, I'll try another cMIOS version

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tj_cool said:
EDIT: dunno why, but the power button resets my wii in gc mode instead of powering it off ???

It has always reseted my Wii with any cMIOS, isn't that supuosed to do...???
huh.gif

EDIT: Sorry don't know why it sometimes does that, I think is the server with sooo much garbage (un-needed threads) in here...!!

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what did you mean by "in GC mode"? If it just resets the system, that's fine - that's what WiiGator's does as well.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the mario said:
Wait, what did you mean by "in GC mode"? If it just resets the system, that's fine - that's what WiiGator's does as well.
With in gamecube mode, I mean when you are playing a gamecube game (and the wiimotes can't be accessed), both with backups and originals
But if its supposed to happen, its fine for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my...