Hacking Converting decrypted isos to wbfs?

hahahihi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hello,

anyone any idea howto convert decrypted backup creator isos (from my own originals!!!) to wbfs? Any wbfs....exe says "No Wii DVD". Ideas?

Thank you all!!!

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
why should i. if it's working good if not i am right.

during process of decryption partitions are deleted, files are removed. tell me how you gonna recreate them?

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The ticket, tmd and data partition are still all intact. That's all that is needed to create a valid .iso image. It won't be exactly the same as the original since any update partition can't be recovered, but wbfs doesn't care about that anyway.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So 10+ people are going to grab it from this thread and not reupload it somewhere else? that's some bullshit.

Can someone reupload it to rapidshare and I'll dump it on megaupload or can they throw a link on there directly (since rapidshit is bullshit) so more than 10 people can grab it?

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i tried this an it works
yay.gif
i have a decrypted copy of the force unleashed and i used this program and it play.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mark McDonut said:
So 10+ people are going to grab it from this thread and not reupload it somewhere else? that's some bullshit.

Can someone reupload it to rapidshare and I'll dump it on megaupload or can they throw a link on there directly (since rapidshit is bullshit) so more than 10 people can grab it?

BUMP...

I'd like it too if someone would make a mirror...

EDIT: U guys are damn fast...
yay.gif

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tueidj said:
The ticket, tmd and data partition are still all intact. That's all that is needed to create a valid .iso image. It won't be exactly the same as the original since any update partition can't be recovered, but wbfs doesn't care about that anyway.
thx for the insights. didn't know that. till today my thought was that it is simply not possible. you proofed me wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended