Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I keep getting the error message when starting-
QUOTE said:
This application has failed to start because LIBEAY32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

and if i find LIBEAY32.dll and put it in the folder -

QUOTEThe ordinal 3106 could not be located in dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
I keep getting the error message when starting-
QUOTE said:
This application has failed to start because LIBEAY32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

and if i find LIBEAY32.dll and put it in the folder -

QUOTEThe ordinal 3106 could not be located in dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll

same here
unsure.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is really cool.. Looks nice and easy... I dont see anything resemling sound.. Does this or are future releases going to include being able to put our own sounds in also?

Thanks Thanks

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I get a problem when I updated from v1.1 to v1.51 :

"Doesn't seem to be a folder with a disc id and a banner with disc id name in it?"

I don't understand because the folder is named RXXXXX and the file RXXXXX.bnr.
It worked with 1.1.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well this is specifically for creating game channels. I don't think I'll be doing something similar to wadder. In short, no you won't be able to create channels with custom sound
smile.gif

@Linuks : could you tell me the exact path of the banner, tested here and it works.

ps: hell I found the bug... it seems there are more than one dot in your path... argghhh... instead of reverse search I used forward search in filename...

ps2: crashed the bug,
here is the hotfix : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/Crap1.51Fix.rar
also updated the original release archive with the fix.

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't get Ocarina To work this. I click your version and then click Ocarina, but when I load It from Wii it can't find the codes. Any help? Please?

Ribonizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmmm, I tried making one for Super Smash (Used RSBE01 for the id, no idea if that was right, USB loader said RSBE and crap didn't like that so I added 01)
Anyway, when I start it I just get a black screen
sleep.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Zeek03 said:
I can't get Ocarina To work this. I click your version and then click Ocarina, but when I load It from Wii it can't find the codes. Any help? Please?

Do you have the codes in the \codes folder? files should be named disc id.gct... for ex , wii sports : RSPE01.gct .

QUOTE(Ribonizer @ Apr 25 2009, 09:17 AM) Mmmm, I tried making one for Super Smash (Used RSBE01 for the id, no idea if that was right, USB loader said RSBE and crap didn't like that so I added 01)
sleep.gif

Which loader do you use?
Yal needs IOS 222 and USB Loader 1.5 needs Cios 10, after packing a single channel for a game, you can test the configuration using the test button.... this way

1. open the homebrew channel on your wii, press home on wiimote, take not of the ip address at the upper left
2. pack the channel using Create button and click the Test button. Change the ip address to the one you noted.
3. click send...

This way you can test the loader configuration without installing the actual channel on the wii...

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
obelix05 said:
Hello,

it's a very nice tool!!! Can you eventual add the USB Loader GUI of dimok an co.???

LINK

THX, nice work!

Well, what's the point this having a gui loader?
smile.gif

You already have a variety of options to choose,
YAL loader, supporting region override
1.1 loader with language selection, video mode forcing, region override
1.5 loader supporting sd/sdhc cards as well as ocarina

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
Zeek03 said:

Do you have the codes in the \codes folder? files should be named disc id.gct... for ex , wii sports : RSPE01.gct .

QUOTE(Ribonizer @ Apr 25 2009, 09:17 AM) Mmmm, I tried making one for Super Smash (Used RSBE01 for the id, no idea if that was right, USB loader said RSBE and crap didn't like that so I added 01)
sleep.gif

Which loader do you use?
Yal needs IOS 222 and USB Loader 1.5 needs Cios 10, after packing a single channel for a game, you can test the configuration using the test button.... this way

1. open the homebrew channel on your wii, press home on wiimote, take not of the ip address at the upper left
2. pack the channel using Create button and click the Test button. Change the ip address to the one you noted.
3. click send...

This way you can test the loader configuration without installing the actual channel on the wii...

My codes work for everything except this... Have you made a successful Ocarina channel?
This sounds really awesome and I want it to work...

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Zeek03 said:
My codes work for everything except this... Have you made a successful Ocarina channel?
This sounds really awesome and I want it to work...

I guess it's an issue with 1.5 & USB, I've tested ocarina for SD/SDHC...
The problem with 1.5 is it sometimes doesn't recognize my harddisk, but when it recognize it doesn't have a problem with ocarina and the rest.

ps: Let me have a test with kororinpa...

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried making Channel for Pikmin 2 & Little Kings Story using the newests Crap v1.51 and both just give black screen.
Using USB Loader 1.5 Setting. Have successfully made channels using Crap v1.51 already so I dont know what the problem is with these 2 titles

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiCrazy said:
Found the bug, crashed, seems 1.5 loader doesn't work for USB...
I've fixed the problem and I'll release it after I make a few more tests....

Cool, thanks for the great app. Batch mode is a godsend!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D