OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Loadstructor - Easy Wii SD/USB Loader Channel Constructor v1.8
+cLoader v1.6 - SD/USB Loader for Loadstructor - old, I will not update it anymore.
+Configurable USB Loader Forwarder - new!, based on forwarder by FIX94

Thanx to wiiNinja for his help! :)

This application allows you to create game channels for your Wii to boot games via USB mass storage device. So you can run games directly from Wii's main menu without additional homebrew. Actually you don't need SD card to play games, you need it only to install channels. It's not my idea, there is already another software for it, but my one is very simple, easy to use and configurable. You don't need to search for opening.bnr, etc. It's fully automatic, actually it just runs another tools, lol.

Actually you will get something like this:
loadstructorshot.jpg

Video (turn subtitles on to read comments):

Screenshot:
loadstructor.png

What you need:
1) "common-key.bin" in Loadstructor's folder. Google for it!
2) USB mass storage device with WBFS partition. Recommented to use WBFS Manager (http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/). BTW, actually it can create channels, but without any settings.
3) WAD manager to install channels (http://www.mediafire.com/?scwhmzam1mn) and Homebrew channel to run it (http://hbc.hackmii.com/)
4) cIOS installed. You can use cIOSes 222/223/249 with cLoader.

How to use:
1) Install game on your USB mass storage device using WBFS manages or any USB loader.
2) Run this application.
3) Click "add ISO(s)" and select ISO files of installed games or click "add from WBFS" to read ISOs directly from USB device. 4) Select loader and check your settings.
4) Select loader and check your settings.
5) You can test loader via WiFi before installation.
6) Select output folder.
7) Click "RUN".
8) You will get WAD files in output folder.
9) Copy this files to SD card and install via WAD manager.
10) Done. You can use shortcut channels now. If them are not working try another loader and turn on verbose mode for diagnostics.

About loaders:
- cLoader.
I recommended you to use it.
It's very old. I will not update it anymore.

- Configurable USB Loader Forwarder.
I recommended you to use it. Just install Configurable USB Loader to sd:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol or sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol and create shortcut channels.

And sorry for my engrish (%

Download: Loadstructor v1.8 + cLoader 1.6

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
magic12 said:
can i make channels with the new Hermes' IOS222?
Yes, I think. It depends on loader.

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ May 6 2009, 12:45 PM) wait it says 1st install game on usb drive than it says add iso...than loader huh...wha?? oh and it can only do isos not HB apps?
It will create channel. Channel = opening.bnr from original game + selected usb loader. Every channel is actually usb loader which runs selected game. Only ISOs, for homebrew you can use another soft.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for this app! This seems very good !

I just have a small question : what is the title ID of the wad you create ? I'd love to have control of this...

PS : where can we download it ? I'd like to test...

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, looks promising.
smile.gif

I'm gonna try soon!

Does it also work proper with Wii Demo games?

(Like Zelda Twilight Princess E3 Demo USA on my PAL Wii? And Monster Hunter Tri (3) JAP on my PAL Wii?)

I only got Monster Hunter Tri (3) JAP demo yet got to work via channel. (No green screen. Done manually with help of Stev.)
On the Zelda Twilight Princess E3 Demo USA on my PAL Wii I still get green screen if I use Game channels...

ID's both start with D...

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Bladexdsl said:
aw there's only support for 1.1s and 1.5 loader what about loader ultimatev7 and the rest?
What are you talikng about? You don't need any GUI loader. You don't need SD card. You need only channel and USB HDD.

QUOTE(Adr990 @ May 6 2009, 02:47 PM) I only got Monster Hunter Tri (3) JAP demo yet got to work via channel. (No green screen. Done manually with help of Stev.)
On the Zelda Twilight Princess E3 Demo USA on my PAL Wii I still get green screen if I use Game channels...
Was not tested yet.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
In the past when making my own channels, This is the ID naming scheme I used

Game ID: RSPP01
WAD ID: SP01

Because R & P just describe disk type and region, wheras the other characters are actually what really identifies the game.

Just my preference
smile.gif

ps: thanks cluster! this seems like an easier version of CRAP (what i was previously using).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh nvm works perfectly. might wanna include cygwin1.dll in the temp folder though i had to find and install it manually. some peeps might not know how to do that
tongue.gif

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have entered the right IP, and have Homebrew Channel on.
But it won't send, and test.

What problem could this be?

Edit nvm:
I just edited the 001.app to 001.dol Send with SendElf, but again. Green screen.
It loads okay via USB Loaders...

Edit2:
I just got it loading! finally! (Force video mode :gne )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.