Hacking Wii Sports Resort (E) Whats the update do??

lettuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just updated my Wii to 4.1E using the guide on this forum, yesterday i got my retail copy of Wii Resort, upon placing the game in the Wii, the disc channel displayed the System Update Icon!, i loaded preloader and blocked disc updates, and Wii Resort load fine without asking for any updates! Question is what is the update on the game disc, is it for the motion plus??, in which case id want to allow the update wouldnt i??

Farmhousemedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its not for Wii motion Plus, I know that for sure. The Wii Motion Plus works fine with 4.0

You sure you have 4.1E? The game is PAL? Cause if its a US game its probably trying to install 4.1U OR if the version you have on the Wii isn't signed properly, than there could be some data missing to tell the game that you have 4.1 installed. In which case, its probably just trying to reinstall the OFFICIAL firmware...

Either way, Wii Motion Plus will work fine. You did the right thing by not installing the update.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has some newer IOS on it, the disc hasn't found on your Wii. That's why it asks to update. However it is completely safe to do the update on 4.1E.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
it has IOS 57 on it which is new, it has nothing to do with wii sports resort as far as i can see, wiipower thinks it is though and he knows more than i do, i found no difference with or without it, must be for future games.

mii check mii out channel is used in wii sports resort so maybe its for activating that.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=169...15#entry2141151

we have been discussing it here, continue on this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended