Hacking WODE

D

Deleted-171178

Looks pretty cool. I would want to find out more about this.

Also, 900th Post!
biggrin.gif

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good music choice. Vision Thing by Sisters of Mercy.
Anyone wondering what the backwards lyrics are near the end of the song, it is a quote from Apocalypse Now. Only the american's would build a prace like this in the middle of the jungle.... Only the american's would want to

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Pretty nice stuff but kinda the same as USB Loaders... only with this cool LCDish selection thingy. Would be nice as a sorta MAME Wii Arcade System...

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME OSAKA 900 posts of mindless trash and one word posts ur so cool!!!!!!! Maybe when you get to 1,000 they woill actually be useful, and provide some information.

go count your dick

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
TRushInfo said:
AWESOME OSAKA 900 posts of mindless trash and one word posts ur so cool!!!!!!! Maybe when you get to 1,000 they woill actually be useful, and provide some information.

go count your dick

Posts merged

AWESOME OSAKA 900 posts of mindless trash and one word posts ur so cool!!!!!!! Maybe when you get to 1,000 they will actually be useful, and provide some information.

go count your dick

r-tard

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
This is what the Wiikey Fusion should have been.

If they put all that into the fusion chip then there wouldn't be anything left for them to do.
Give them a little time and there will be a wiikey fusion 2 thats identical to this that way they can make even more $$$

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am all for ease of use, and glad to see there are still groups making new products for the wii. but seriously get a real usb loader and have better than 3x speed, or just cioscorp and boom same thing without the lcd geek screen!

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
foxgrey said:
I am all for ease of use, and glad to see there are still groups making new products for the wii. but seriously get a real usb loader and have better than 3x speed, or just cioscorp and boom same thing without the lcd geek screen!

This allows for the the games to be loaded with their native IOS so there should be 100% compatibility, plus you never have to worry about updates, cIOSes, alt dols, etc

Basically it should work like a Flatmii without the need for a computer to "serve" the IOS to the modchip, it will be handled directly by chip. Plus I believe this is the only solution at the moment for USB loading of GC games.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
This allows for the the games to be loaded with their native IOS so there should be 100% compatibility, plus you never have to worry about updates, cIOSes, alt dols, etc

Basically it should work like a Flatmii without the need for a computer to "serve" the IOS to the modchip, it will be handled directly by chip.

Flatmii without a computer is cool, but we already have the other functionaltiy. Starhack, preloader, etc and you do not have to worry about updates. Granted with usb loader you do have to worry about alt-dols and such, but thats a small price to pay for the read times. As far as native IOS goes cioscorp ftw!

I am not bashing WODE or its devolpers, just pointing out the facts!

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, but is nice to see a hardmod that tries to compete with a softmod, I think maybe a better way would be to write a Wii homebrew app that can my launched and communicate with the chip and select the game, that way the need for the LCD screen and controls on the chip would be eliminated, but obviously you would need a softmod to be able to install the software so it seems a little pointless.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, this isnt really a hardmod.....it uses softmod tech for disc loading, which is why it boasts only 3x disc read spead, and basically a plugnplay method of intercepting before the disc drive can take over and replacing it to do the drive emulation, which, is really just packaged very nicely.

a nice product nonetheless, I kind of want one.

if they really include torrenting, theyll be hunted till every last creator is dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended