Wii #2005 - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love (Europe)

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does it work on Sakura... oh wait
tongue.gif

Is this any good?

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
...well, was quite looking forward to it.. as it has robots n stuff, but as i read on,it seems like its more of a conversation based game.. with not so much customizing..

..as a frontmission junkie,ill patiently wait for something like that...

grog.gif

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think this dump should be nuked.

The faq on the website specifically mention that the game is a Dual Layered disc on both Wii and PS2.

The fact that the game doesn't work either in Gecko nor USBLoader backs up this, as the iso isn't complete.

gundambot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pre-ordered this game already...

waited for 5 years for the localization...doesn't hurt to wait longer for the game to arrive

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGN gave this a 9.0 Editors Choice on the PS2 So I imagine with the wii it should get a slightly lower score.. Probably 8.0 - 8.5

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Means on the PS2 they LOVED the game. If the Same game is converted to the Wii it's likely that they will drop the score down some for some wanky control issues or graphics downgrades to an 8.0 or 8.5 Still a good score but not as high on as the PS2 version.

Did I explain it better this time?

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azadar said:
Means on the PS2 they LOVED the game. If the Same game is converted to the Wii it's likely that they will drop the score down some for some wanky control issues or graphics downgrades to an 8.0 or 8.5 Still a good score but not as high on as the PS2 version.

Did I explain it better this time?

Well, IGN might drop the score because IGN sell entertainment rather than objectivity.

But why would the game receive a graphical -downgrade- when going to a more powerful system?
wacko.gif

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno for sure, my download allowance is too small to download a 4 Gig file that doesn't work, but I haven't found anywhere that says it is working and a few posts that say it isn't.

I've got this pre-ordered but it doesn't come out here until the 29th of April so I've been looking.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If there's one reason to drop the score, it'll be because the Wii version doesn't come with a Japanese voice option, but I don't think it would drop that badly if at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1