Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Download DSlazy.
2. Throw away your R4.
3. Buy a real Flashcard like the Ncard or the 6GReal
4. Never look back.

Honestly, buy a good cart. People who own R4s tend to be NOOBS THAT USE ALL CAPS and will ask for a GBA EMUs no matter how many topics say it is impossible.

Ncard owners on the other hand, tend to be a little more experienced and easier to deal with.

Scytheandsickle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Download DSlazy.
2. Throw away your R4.
3. Buy a real Flashcard like the Ncard or the 6GReal
4. Never look back.

Honestly, buy a good cart. People who own R4s tend to be NOOBS THAT USE ALL CAPS and will ask for a GBA EMUs no matter how many topics say it is impossible.

Ncard owners on the other hand, tend to be a little more experienced and easier to deal with.
Please do not flame. I'm asking for help, not insults.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
YO WHERE DO I GET A GBA EMU FOR MY DS?

some replies are so retarded, and you guys are too harsh on the guy
tongue.gif

The arm7 fix is needed for a few roms that won't otherwise work without the fix. The patcher replaces part of the rom with the same part of another rom which works fine (very specific roms)

Leah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People do need insulting if after searching the forum cant find/understand it, as they are obviously going to be unable to do it, and being so thick is blatant laziness.

ARM7 fix is when you fix a seventh arm to yourself so you can play the PS2 emulator on your DS whilst running the DS-George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine emulator without burning your food/fingers.

Also there is a LEG4 fix so you can play the PS3 emulator by putting the disc on your toe and spinning it and holding the disc lazer in your other toes.

edit: I just realised BrianTokyo wins the biggest retard competion with that vile signature you pathetic excuse for a human, wouldnt it be funny if you, your mum or one of your kids (If any girl would even speak to someone so pathetic) got raped and maybe murdered too, I think not you sick f*ck. You are no better than a child molester, wouldnt be surprised if you were one to be honest.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People do need insulting if after searching the forum cant find/understand it, as they are obviously going to be unable to do it, and being so thick is blatant laziness.

ARM7 fix is when you fix a seventh arm to yourself so you can play the PS2 emulator on your DS whilst running the DS-George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine emulator without burning your food/fingers.

Also there is a LEG4 fix so you can play the PS3 emulator by putting the disc on your toe and spinning it and holding the disc lazer in your other toes.

edit: I just realised BrianTokyo wins the biggest retard competion with that vile signature you pathetic excuse for a human, wouldnt it be funny if you, your mum or one of your kids (If any girl would even speak to someone so pathetic) got raped and maybe murdered too, I think not you sick f*ck. You are no better than a child molester, wouldnt be surprised if you were one to be honest.

Thats just way over the top...

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country

Thats just way over the top...

Well deserved?

i think so...

(i better shut up now before Brian takes a tantrum and starts on me
tongue.gif
)

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland

That's little to hursh, BrianTokyo if im correct is tallented programer, he made very good program called NDSTokyoTrim, (respect), and that kind of art as he use as avatar is normal anime stuff (a lot of this in japan, they only present girls like that in anime, that person could be adult).

TaeK

Trophies
Website
d4nart.deviantart.com
XP
Country

stfu bitch, go back to the kitchen and do your stuff

I lol'd.

People may also snap back as to why you have a picture of yourself as an avatar (@ Leah), increasing the risk of internet predators.

Back to the topic, ARM7, search the forums before posting.

Thank you, bye.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States

I think it'd be funny as fuck
ohmy.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

blink.gif
Calm down... I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a joke.

Not very funny, but it's not horrible.
huh.gif
He made NDSTokyoTrim! That's one useful program.
laugh.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

blink.gif
Calm down... I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a joke.

Not very funny, but it's not horrible.
huh.gif
He made NDSTokyoTrim! That's one useful program.
laugh.gif

Did she fuck mean it has a joke...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.