Missing members

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'd like to establish a list of members who used to be active on the forums but that are now gone (for a reason or another).

The people that come to my mind immediatly are:
- the 3 admins Kivan, Omero and Alexander
- tshu (possibly back now?)
- Hunter (technician) who used to be a good friend of mine and now has totally disappeared
frown.gif
he's back! alleluiah!
- Tempest Stormwind former member of the supervisors team
- Ace Gunman, former moderator he's back!

who else can you think of?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't there someone called Quazy or something like that? Think they were admin. Used to always see them here.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Costello, But the 3 admin logged in just yesterday. I think they are regularly here. they never post on DS scene and only Gba scene?

really? well that's good news
smile.gif

hadrian said:
Wasn't there someone called Quazy or something like that? Think they were admin. Used to always see them here.
you're talking about Qrayzie.
He's still a global moderator but has been through difficult times recently, which explains why he hasn't been as active as he used to.

BTW introducing a new BBCode tag:
CODE
Use [member]name[/member] to create a link to a member's profile.
Example: [member]Costello[/member] to create a link to Costello's profile.
Just make sure to get the name right.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I miss tama_mog... even though he still shows up, he never posts, and he used to be so great at helping people out. He basically did a "goodbye" topic, kinda like Ace did, and quit. I miss tshu too.. I mean, he did so many goodbye topics that I stopped taking it seriously, but he was one of the staples of this site for me, and I miss his sense of humor.

I think a lot of people who aren't active any more, left because the site was turning away from what it was when they joined. I'm glad most of them still check in from time to time. Maybe we'll hit what they consider an upswing and they'll get active again. I know lagman and Orc were MIA for a while, but they came back.

The member tag is awesome btw!
bow.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Dragonlord is around, not as much as he used to be but I've seen him in one or two of the more technical topics recently. Kyoji was gone for a while but we found him, Opium's been quiet but was probably just busy so think he's been here all along
smile.gif

TPi? For where there is a Tshu there was usually a TPi.
and Raf hasn't moaned at me about alcohol in a while (teh_raf3)
deCODED? Qith? Though Qith was always the quiet and mysterious type...
happy.gif

Edited for member tag-based goodness (and one I can't find, maybe I got the name wrong?)

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not trying to come across as rude or anything, but this is a question I have always wanted to know. How do you know when someone has actually died on the internet? (Not saying any of those guys are dead)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr