Hacking ROM Hack Acnh dump island with luna, help

GAUTRON

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could someone help me dump an island from a dream adress because I'm having problems??
This is the dream address: DA 4231-3384-5136

Kittfox63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suggest you go to Github, look for Luna-App
Also when you download the program, make sure you check the read me file for how to use it, and download this: https://github.com/Ixaruz/Luna-App/raw/main/enctemplate.zip

When you have done all the above, then use NHSE to dump the files one at a time to a folder of your choice.

Thank you. It also works when visiting an island, you can dump it so it’s a great app
Post automatically merged:

I dumped an island, edited it in nhse, restored the gamesave and loaded it up and something weird happened, it took me to the setup (new game screen) then said my island name and flew me there and a new character, not sure what I did wrong

Last edited by gamecartgirl,

Kittfox63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. It also works when visiting an island, you can dump it so it’s a great app
Post automatically merged:

I dumped an island, edited it in nhse, restored the gamesave and loaded it up and something weird happened, it took me to the setup (new game screen) then said my island name and flew me there and a new character, not sure what I did wrong
I'm not sure what went wrong, but maybe ask someone else here on how to fix it

Broom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, could someone help me I'm trying to dump an island with Luna but it wants me to connect to Nintendo servers what should I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice, Margarita mix, and Tequilla. Makes the best shakes!
    +1
    Cheers Brother :D
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :grog: +1