Homebrew Others Animated Applet Button

KenzieCool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about making an animated applet button similar to how the album applet button goes from just the one photo, to one with a slanted one behind it. I assume it is with a .DDS file but I of course could be wrong. Information about this topic seems to be severely limited, and this seems like a good place to get answers. References on how to do it, either video or a text document or something in explaining how to go about making the file would be nice to have as well, but if its not possible then it's alright if you dont have them.

• Angry
Reactions: mathew77

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about making an animated applet button similar to how the album applet button goes from just the one photo, to one with a slanted one behind it. I assume it is with a .DDS file but I of course could be wrong. Information about this topic seems to be severely limited, and this seems like a good place to get answers. References on how to do it, either video or a text document or something in explaining how to go about making the file would be nice to have as well, but if its not possible then it's alright if you dont have them.
Wouldn't this be done on a theme?

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to add a question mark to your thread title.
IKR? 😱

Came here for the cool HomeBrew animated button. 😃

Left with a refugee from Noob Paradise.🤪

c'est la vie 🥺

Wouldn't this be done on a theme?

Spot on. There are some good tuts on using the layout editor and plenty of example themes to study. I like the old school animations from NSX myself.

Last edited by binkinator,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You need to add a question mark to your thread title.
It has, kinda
IMG_20220410_154721.jpg

This shows when they are choosing Question type thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3