ROM Hack Any Follow Pokemons script for Fire Red ?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to make a follow script, rather easily, but to make them follow you like they did in Pokemon Yellow and HG/SS is not possible.

MarinoKadame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know someone was able to make the script but it was stopped once you read a sign port or starting a new script like a battle with another trainer. For HG/SS for now there is a lot of tools ? Because maybe I will move to this.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarinoKadame said:
I know someone was able to make the script but it was stopped once you read a sign port or starting a new script like a battle with another trainer.
Follow scripts are extremely possible, but to make pokemon follow you like in Pokemon Yellow and HG/SS isn't.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MarinoKadame said:
I know someone was able to make the script but it was stopped once you read a sign port or starting a new script like a battle with another trainer. For HG/SS for now there is a lot of tools ? Because maybe I will move to this.
Follow scripts for a certain area does not require any hard score script.
You could even have the first pokemon of your team follow you when the script/event is activated.
The problem is, to do it like HG/SS throughout the WHOLE game is not possible.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MarinoKadame said:
How about a button that make your first Pokemon follow you ? Like the bicycle but maybe a new item or something else.
Well, not a button, but a auto-trigger script for a pokemon following you should be possible, which has to be placed in EVERY MAP.
too much hassle and trouble
unsure.gif

Its just, you have to do it for EVERY single map seperatly
wink.gif
Pokemon following you around, isnt worth that much trouble, really -.-

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarinoKadame said:
How about a button that make your first Pokemon follow you ? Like the bicycle but maybe a new item or something else.
Theoretically you could change the bicycle sprite so that it looks like you and a pokemon are walking together, but you wouldn't be able to designate which pokemon.

MarinoKadame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should forget that idea. I wanted to make Chuchu following Yellow, also theres something ou can do to add Forms to already existant Pokemons ? Like making a flying form pikachu with balloon or a water form pikachu with a surfboard.

Emeraldstar716

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Isaiah. I'm currently working on my ROM Pokémon game called "Ashes Journey." I'm in search of a follow script for my game. Do you happen to know where I can find one?

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Isaiah. I'm currently working on my ROM Pokémon game called "Ashes Journey." I'm in search of a follow script for my game. Do you happen to know where I can find one?
To the best of my knowledge you probably aren’t going to find many premade scripts

People work very very hard to make the scripts on their own to make their dream game unique. Due to the nature of that I’m sure you can understand why most don’t share their scripts unless you pay someone to make one for you and your game

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    Veho @ Veho: Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way...