ROM Hack Bleach 3rd Phantom Modification with extended storyline

Robbles_Quin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys, I'm relatively new to this scene but i just have so much free time for a while and so am thinking about learning to modify games. One and the most wanted games i wanted was Bleach 3rd Phantom but with a extended storyline and bankai and everything! is there anyone willing to help or anything? of course also if anyone can teach me how to do these hacking things too it would help. im planning on covering everything in the manga and maybe even create a ENDING to the story after the MANGA story so some of it will be new

Reactions: keven3477

Sensei92i

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Guys, I'm relatively new to this scene but i just have so much free time for a while and so am thinking about learning to modify games. One and the most wanted games i wanted was Bleach 3rd Phantom but with a extended storyline and bankai and everything! is there anyone willing to help or anything? of course also if anyone can teach me how to do these hacking things too it would help. im planning on covering everything in the manga and maybe even create a ENDING to the story after the MANGA story so some of it will be new
Hi, I totally agree with the idea. I would love to play this game with a rooster of more characters (Barragan, Gremmy, Ulquiorra Secunda Etapa). Did you continue the project eight years later?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yes?