ROM Hack Coropata translation

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coropata_ds_1.gif

Something about that little white item on the platform left of the banana makes me think Alex Kidd. ;)

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the dark powers of necromancy, I REVIVE THIS THREAD! At least for a minute to ask a question that probably won`t be answered.
Does anyone know what killed this? Obviously a snag was hit but what was it? Not to get anyone's hopes up but I`m interested in bringing this back, though I have very little experience in rom hacking so I`ve no clue how that`ll go. I have a fluent (but technologically impaired) translator though so if I can get the hacking itself done he could have the text translated in a matter days/weeks depending on how much time he has to work on it.

Essentially I`m just looking for any info as to what exactly I`m getting into. If it was some major problem that was so hard to fix it killed the project then I have no chance in hell, but if it was just lack of interest/time then we could definitely get it done.

Reactions: matt!

Levine91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp's users has a real penchant for digging up dead topics. It's like you guys don't understand the awkwardness of necroposting.

That said I AM coming back to this project eventually; however when a Naruto game arises I pretty much steamroll it till it's done. I may, may not return to this but my girlfriend's been nagging me about it recently so I might get back to working on this. :J

just don't expect me to do it like

this month

Any chance on this getting finished hahaha?
I had no idea there was even a very minimal amount of work done until today.

ravev82898

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Any chance on this getting finished hahaha?
I had no idea there was even a very minimal amount of work done until today.

Using the dark powers of necromancy, I REVIVE THIS THREAD! At least for a minute to ask a question that probably won`t be answered.
Does anyone know what killed this? Obviously a snag was hit but what was it? Not to get anyone's hopes up but I`m interested in bringing this back, though I have very little experience in rom hacking so I`ve no clue how that`ll go. I have a fluent (but technologically impaired) translator though so if I can get the hacking itself done he could have the text translated in a matter days/weeks depending on how much time he has to work on it.

Essentially I`m just looking for any info as to what exactly I`m getting into. If it was some major problem that was so hard to fix it killed the project then I have no chance in hell, but if it was just lack of interest/time then we could definitely get it done.

This project is redundant now.
The game got an official English translation on Steam!

/thread

Last edited by ravev82898,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa ice cream cake is fucked either way
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    @BigOnYa ok i read that the super slim model (the one i have) isnt compatible with cfw and that "HEN is the next best thing, it is a semi jailbreak applied on top of the OFW system software, it is geared towards console models that aren't CFW compatible, you can run homebrew, play backups but you cannot use customised system files & must reapply your customisations & HEN after every boot."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    8=D
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, you've got Kenny here.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although it has to be bigger for ancientboi to like it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whoever liked it is gay it's just a smiley face
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol, that's so funny
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, another dessert related question
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, didnt know i was gay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is it "care-a-mell" or "car-mull"?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, either works
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah, i just mean in y'all's opinions
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw guys i played some roblox game with a friend from there that missed me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    is that a good thing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im coming back to roblox relatively slowly
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Care A mell is how I've always pronounced it. But i heard both ways. Goes both ways, like kenny.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well now my routers not picking up my ring device fucking hate ring
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be a good time to leave flaming dog poo in a bag on your porch...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as much as a threat to me that my grandma is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, somebody not getting they nipples twisted right today? Lol
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, somebody not getting they nipples twisted right today? Lol +1