Misc Help please

angelo5555

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yesterday and today I tried a lot to use yanbf and the worst part was adding the rom and it still didn't work, then it just kept loading endlessly I wanted to know what I was doing wrong if I did everything right and also if the program still works because for me it never works. right :/

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't ever start a thread with a title like "Help please". Try to write something descriptive.

I wanted to know what I was doing wrong if I did everything right
How the heck can anyone know if you're doing everything right if you haven't even said what, exactly, you're doing? You haven't even said what ROM you're trying to add, or if that ROM works elsewhere.

Reactions: angelo5555

angelo5555

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't ever start a thread with a title like "Help please". Try to write something descriptive.

How the heck can anyone know if you're doing everything right if you haven't even said what, exactly, you're doing? You haven't even said what ROM you're trying to add, or if that ROM works elsewhere.
It was bad at the time, I was "desperate" and yes I really can't know but I did like a guy to put it in /roms/nds I tried it in Starfy and it was once but in the end it gave me an error and I tried it in Pokémon Volt White 2 and Mario kart new super mario and none were :/

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did like a guy to put it in /roms/nds I tried it in Starfy and it was once but in the end it gave me an error and I tried it in Pokémon Volt White 2 and Mario kart new super mario and none were :/
This sentence makes no sense.

Why don't you just use TWiLight Menu? Do your ROMs work properly in TWiLight Menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1