Hacking COMPLETED I added a news channel to the SwitchBru DNS

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

I've recently added a news page to the SwitchBru DNS server! If you don't know about that, all you have to do is change the primary DNS to 045.055.142.122 in your Switch's wifi settings, and you are able to browse the web (and view the landing page)!

Thanks to vgmoose and pwsincd for allowing me to add all this stuff! We plan to update the news occasionally, so be sure to check it out and give the news articles a like (or a dislike, if necessary!).

On top of that, I managed to add support to the landing page for using the Joy-Con/Pro Controller on it properly. Previously you had to use either the cursor or the touch screen, but now you're able to navigate just like the real Switch OS, by using either stick, the D-Pad, and the A button!

I hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions/concerns/feedback, feel free to ask!

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the SwitchBru DNS block updates? I'm on 4.1, would like to use it, but don't want to get the update downloaded.
Thanks.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I've recently added a news page to the SwitchBru DNS server! If you don't know about that, all you have to do is change the primary DNS to 045.055.142.122 in your Switch's wifi settings, and you are able to browse the web (and view the landing page)!

Thanks to vgmoose and pwsincd for allowing me to add all this stuff! We plan to update the news occasionally, so be sure to check it out and give the news articles a like (or a dislike, if necessary!).

On top of that, I managed to add support to the landing page for using the Joy-Con/Pro Controller on it properly. Previously you had to use either the cursor or the touch screen, but now you're able to navigate just like the real Switch OS, by using either stick, the D-Pad, and the A button!

I hope you enjoy it, and if you have any questions/concerns/feedback, feel free to ask!
Do I have to input the address everytime I boot up the Switch? And can I STILL access the online features of games?

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
using the cursor and pressing every button that doesn't exit out of the browser. Along with touch screen and clicking on them using the touchscreen as well.
That's really weird, I'm not sure how to help I'm afraid. It works just fine for me and everyone else it seems, not sure what's happened. Sorry! :(

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
didnt you mention a slight issue with touch ??
Yeah, in terms of going back to controller (gamepad after using the touch. They said they can't get the cursor or touch to work either, which I shouldn't have affected at all and has never been an issue for me so it's strange

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry everyone, the news page is currently and temporarily broken due to a hosting limit I should have seen coming. This should hopefully be fixed in the next day or two. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...