PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (SLUS-20554) - PS3 HD Collection Interface & HUD Port

Lunerus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to texture-modding, but I wanted to give this a shot since the AI Upscale packs have such poor conversions for font/text.

This texture pack ports the menu and HUD assets from the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for use with Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance with PCSX2.

Some liberties were taken where necessary, but great care was taken to ensure nothing clashes with the remaining original assets.

..no one else should have to go through the pain of manually finding each and every hash and figuring out how to put them together, so please enjoy. :^)

Download Here

EDIT:

Pack is now considered complete. Some edge cases still need to be found and dumped, but just about everything from menus, HUDs, Item/Weapon overlays, pause screens, loading transitions, and cutscene credits are all covered.

Last edited by Lunerus,

ales3546

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Kudos for porting the higher quality assets to the PS2 version! I'm not the biggest fan of the HD collection version because of its bugs but i always stuck with it since the text & hud looked really clean. Good work!

Reactions: Zyute

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: