Gaming MP4/AVI to Flipnote PPM File converter?

MattTheDemonCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am posting this on a thread because if I post it as a question it will probably not get attention.
Okay, so what I am looking for is something that can convert .mp4 or .avi files to Flipnote .ppm files. I post this on DS partially because I didn’t know where else to. Surely there is is something out there, if not, surly someone can create an application or batch process, or something executable to do what I ask. Or maybe something that converts the .anm files to the flipnote file.

Last edited by MattTheDemonCat,

MattTheDemonCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I am posting these as examples of what I need to to be able to convert to what. I am trying to convert the .anm or the .avi to the FLIPNOTE .ppm (the other types of .ppms are different). Also, the original animations for each are just short scribble animations, and the .avi is the same animation as the .anm, The thing I used aloud you to save it both ways. So, I need a tool to convert either the .anm or .avi file type for use/play back on FLIPNOTE studio. The Flipnote studio file is just as an example for how it is formatted, but they all are, except you can test with the other file types. It doesn’t have to have audio.

What it needs to do:
-Properly convert .anm or .avi to FLIPNOTE .ppm (it does not need audio)
-it need to be playable and usable on Flipnote

Attachments

• files.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1