PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold games announced for October 2021

OctGwG_16x9_4UP_Points_ESRB_wPricing.jpg

As a new month approaches, so do a slew of new games to go with your online console subscriptions. Sony and Microsoft both announced the titles coming to PlayStation Plus and Games with Gold today. Sony's new PlayStation Plus titles will be active from October 5 to November 1, and include Hell Let Loose for the PS5, Mortal Kombat X for the PS4, and PGA Tour 2K21 also for the PS4. Microsoft will stagger its releases, as always, with the Xbox One getting Aaero from October 1 to the 31 and Hover from October 16 to November 15, and the 360 getting Castlevania: Harmony of Despair from October 1 to the 15, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X from October 16 to the 31. Of course, all four of those titles are also backwards compatible on Xbox Series X|S.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

:arrow: Source (PlayStation Plus)
:arrow: Source (Games with Gold)

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think my disc copy of mortal kombat x got upgraded for free to xl, but with this you have to pay for that??

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and for 59,99 a year! what a steal!
Well, anyone that's paying the subscription fee for one free game a year is an idiot... I happen to be getting ALL the free games (with the exception of titles I've already purchased) regardless of whether I'll ever get around to playing them, along with the function to play all my games online.
Depending on how much you use the PS+ features it's either daylight robbery (refer to my opening sentence) or an absolute steal.
...that said, it was definitely better value for money when they were still giving PS3 and Vita games away each month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2