Hacking preloader v0.29 help? thanks

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
I want you to try a few things...no idea if it will work but it's worth a shot in your current predicament.

First off you need to tell me what it says on the bottom left in the preloader screen eg. IOS v70 / System menu v481

You should also try to go to your preloader settings and set autoboot to bootmii IOS if that is available. Then turn off Wii and turn on again and tell me what happens.

Good luck!

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
luminalace said:
I want you to try a few things...no idea if it will work but it's worth a shot in your current predicament.

First off you need to tell me what it says on the bottom left in the preloader screen eg. IOS v70 / System menu v481

You should also try to go to your preloader settings and set autoboot to bootmii IOS if that is available. Then turn off Wii and turn on again and tell me what happens.

Good luck!
Both of these things have been answere multiple times already in this thread...

@brickedwii
I would suggest you open a new thread and ask for somebody to make you a forewarer dol from preloader to the new HBC...

brickedwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
I would suggest you open a new thread and ask for somebody to make you a forewarer dol from preloader to the new HBC...

okay, thankyou very much for all your help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof