Hacking PS3Xploit and Hen.

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I hate PS3 Xploit site are down and I have problem install Hen.
It's seems I have not any choice to sell it, since I don't know when PS3 Xploit get back up again, I so looking forward to play PS1 games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I guess that's the result of no one sending in donations. the time to renew the site was last month, and I know they needed like $1,200 to expand the site for three more years, only worrying about it again after that. basically, people didn't care enough.

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well time for you to get a CFW PS3 instead if PS3Xploit never come back
It's not easy to find CFW PS3 in my country, sadly.
Post automatically merged:

well, I guess that's the result of no one sending in donations. the time to renew the site was last month, and I know they needed like $1,200 to expand the site for three more years, only worrying about it again after that. basically, people didn't care enough.
I wish people could care more.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not easy to find CFW PS3 in my country, sadly.
Post automatically merged:

I wish people could care more.
well, a good percentage of the scene is selfish, won't even donate their time, they just leech a bunch of shit, then disappear until they need help. I mean devs shouldn't have to pay for a server to host their stuff on top of developing this stuff to be so easy that even the stupidest person can do it.

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
well, a good percentage of the scene is selfish, won't even donate their time, they just leech a bunch of shit, then disappear until they need help. I mean devs shouldn't have to pay for a server to host their stuff on top of developing this stuff to be so easy that even the stupidest person can do it.
I agree with everything you said, I'm now trying to install Hen again.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: