Hacking Requesting help with importing wii save data for Pokemon Battle Revolution

DaFatChikin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR) with more than just rental pokemon, so I'm trying to import a save that has more options, preferably a full PC.

I downloaded 5-6 different saves, some are just a .bin file, but many also contain a "GeniusPbr" folder with "PbrSaveData". Windows says the filetype/extension is "File". I don't know how to use it and I can't extract anything from it either.

I've tried installing a save onto my wii via SaveGame Manager GX, but it doesn't give me an install option no matter which PBR save I throw at it. Other game save files install fine.

When using Dolphin's "Import Wii Save" under Tools, each time I try to import the .bin, I get "import failed" window. Again, other game save files work with just a .bin file

Pretty sure I have all of the correct IOS on my console since I have no issues running backups of GCN/Wii.
Dolphin 5.0
Save Game Manager GX R127

Any advice/help would be appreciated!

Blazingmkwiifan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR) with more than just rental pokemon, so I'm trying to import a save that has more options, preferably a full PC.

I downloaded 5-6 different saves, some are just a .bin file, but many also contain a "GeniusPbr" folder with "PbrSaveData". Windows says the filetype/extension is "File". I don't know how to use it and I can't extract anything from it either.

I've tried installing a save onto my wii via SaveGame Manager GX, but it doesn't give me an install option no matter which PBR save I throw at it. Other game save files install fine.

When using Dolphin's "Import Wii Save" under Tools, each time I try to import the .bin, I get "import failed" window. Again, other game save files work with just a .bin file

Pretty sure I have all of the correct IOS on my console since I have no issues running backups of GCN/Wii.
Dolphin 5.0
Save Game Manager GX R127

Any advice/help would be appreciated!
Hi there, so first try going to these folder directories in Documents - Dolphin Emulator > wii > title > 00010000 > 52504245 > data then you copy the banner. bin file and the GeniusPbr folder you have inside the data folder and make sure PbrSaveData is kept in the GeniusPbr folder too, and start up your game. Also if you have a data.bin file that is for PkmBR you could Import your save with that type of file instead.

Reactions: Mattotk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica