Gaming Savefile for NDS The Legend of Zelda - The Spirit Tracks

Cowsuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello friends, I'm new here. My apologies if I'm posting at the wrong channel. I'm looking for a savefile for Spirit Tracks that's just before the Ocean Realm, specifically before fixing the bridge. My savefile got corrupted while playing on my R4 and I'm stuck. I'll greatly appreciate your help if you have a savefile around that location c:

Reactions: JacquyAnto

JacquyAnto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello friends, I'm new here. My apologies if I'm posting at the wrong channel. I'm looking for a savefile for Spirit Tracks that's just before the Ocean Realm, specifically before fixing the bridge. My savefile got corrupted while playing on my R4 and I'm stuck. I'll greatly appreciate your help if you have a savefile around that location c:
i have the same issue. 30min ago when i launched my latest save of ST with DesmuMe, the game just.. rolled back my progress to an old non-existing save file. i tried loading an even older manual save file and then the game just decided to replace my recent save to the manual one like.. what the actual fuck is my computer doing with those files ?! anyway now im basically back to the absolute start of the game and i don't want to go thru everything AGAIN. im looking for someone who has a save file right after getting the mission from the shop keeper at the broken bridge. SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME SOMETHING

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv