OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello world

I'm trying to play some games on my Ryujinx emulator
I didnt for a couple of week, but back then, everything was fine
However, right now, my computer doesn't seem to detect my switch pro controller anymore

When I plug it in, I hear the noise of windows detecting it. My Pro controller shows a LED, like if it was detected.
After a few seconds, windows emits a noise of a disconnecting device (the controller still plugged in)
After another 2-3 seconds, another noise is emited by windows, meaning a device got plugged in, but immediatly after, an error message says that a device couldn't be detected
Also, if i unplug my "undetected" controller, windows will emit another noise of a disconnecting device.

I tried to install this driver, but in the rar files, the installer contains 0 bytes, so it just wont launch
I tried what a website said, renaming the installer to give it the extension .bat but still nothing

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello world

I'm trying to play some games on my Ryujinx emulator
I didnt for a couple of week, but back then, everything was fine
However, right now, my computer doesn't seem to detect my switch pro controller anymore

When I plug it in, I hear the noise of windows detecting it. My Pro controller shows a LED, like if it was detected.
After a few seconds, windows emits a noise of a disconnecting device (the controller still plugged in)
After another 2-3 seconds, another noise is emited by windows, meaning a device got plugged in, but immediatly after, an error message says that a device couldn't be detected
Also, if i unplug my "undetected" controller, windows will emit another noise of a disconnecting device.

I tried to install this driver, but in the rar files, the installer contains 0 bytes, so it just wont launch
I tried what a website said, renaming the installer to give it the extension .bat but still nothing

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks
nvm, solved
just had to change of usb slot
Don't know what exactly happened

Last edited by Noctosphere,
Reactions: binkinator

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again,

I'm still having the problem
Even if i swap of usb port, it keeps saying the device is not recognized
This isn’t exactly a fix (workaround suggestion) and is a dumb question..but have you tried restarting your PC?

Mine has a similar issues but with all USB devices where they will randomly disconnect and reconnect with only some fully working..and the rest getting that malfunction error

I think in my case it’s a hardware issue..but a few system resets gets everything back in shape for now

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This isn’t exactly a fix (workaround suggestion) and is a dumb question..but have you tried restarting your PC?

Mine has a similar issues but with all USB devices where they will randomly disconnect and reconnect with only some fully working..and the rest getting that malfunction error

I think in my case it’s a hardware issue..but a few system resets gets everything back in shape for now
Seems to work, thanks

Actually, I just shutted down my pc to install my new HDD, and it worked again, and now I see your message ^^

Still, thanks again ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh