Homebrew app usb loader gx not loading and wii is not installing from disk

yeet-morris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. hello guys i have a problem with usb loader gx i douwnload a game form vimm lair mario kart wii if i start the game it gives a black screen or it go to the wii menu

2. i douwnload mario kart wii from disk in usb loader gx and its getting stuck in the installation menu

so if you want to help me thank you guys

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. hello guys i have a problem with usb loader gx i douwnload a game form vimm lair mario kart wii if i start the game it gives a black screen or it go to the wii menu
- First, what usb drive are you using? Is it sb flash drive or ext hdd? Is it formatted as Fat32?
- Did you use WiiBackupManager to transfer the game to the drive? Also, verify the hash of your game with WiiBackupmanager to make sure it's not corrupt.
- are you using the latest version of usbloadergx? If not i highly recommend updating.
And of course, post a syscheck here.
2. i douwnload mario kart wii from disk in usb loader gx and its getting stuck in the installation menu
Is your disc drive working? Are you using a legit or burned disc?
Also, what "installation menu" you're talking about? You mean it gets stuck when you try to install the disc to the usb drive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/s/krJxQISLGK