Gaming Wii Games of the Month: April 2010

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Well actually.. there's like 3 attack buttons along with combos and weapons do have special abilities, along with special stuff for each armor...
And there's more to Monster Hunter than hunting monsters.
If you haven't played the PSP Monster Hunter games I really don't think you should talk so big, as the Monster Hunter Tri demo lacks almost the entire game.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hezkore said:
Well actually.. there's like 3 attack buttons along with combos and weapons do have special abilities, along with special stuff for each armor...
And there's more to Monster Hunter than hunting monsters.
If you haven't played the PSP Monster Hunter games I really don't think you should talk so big, as the Monster Hunter Tri demo lacks almost the entire game.

No shit there's more then that.
I never said it lacked content, I said it lacked good gameplay mechanics. I also said most of the game is good but is dragged down by the fact the core and main thing you will be doing, fighting 'monsters', is severely lacking, plain, boring, and simplistic.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
"is severely lacking, plain, boring" that's a personal opinion, not a fact.
People might find it extremely satisfying, tactical and fun.
And "*slash slash slash* "T REX PREPARING TO ATTACK, DO A BARREL ROLL" *slash slash slash*" is a gross oversimplification.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not really.
Once you play you'll realize how simple the combat is, lol. No point me arguing till then because people are just going to defend the game until they realize "ah, shit, he's right".

But I mean hey, if doing the same thing over and over...and over......and over satisfies you, and keep you coming back for more, then have fun.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
"Once you play you'll realize how simple the combat is" I've played all PSP games along with Monster Hunter Tri in Japanese (Full version) along with the English Demo, I know how the combat works.
You're certainly not right on this one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hezkore said:
"Once you play you'll realize how simple the combat is" I've played all PSP games along with Monster Hunter Tri in Japanese (Full version) along with the English Demo, I know how the combat works.
You're certainly not right on this one.

Simplicity is a point of view. He's certainly not right, but neither are you.

Anyway, this is a general Wii GotM thread, not a Monster Hunter Tri thread. Bring the debate elsewhere.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
I miss Hadrian doing these.

Well that wasn't very nice
frown.gif
Do you not like my snazzy, dynamic, Shakespearean style?

IGN reviewed MH3 if anyone was wondering. 8.8/10. It is IGN though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
jesterscourt said:
I miss Hadrian doing these.

Well that wasn't very nice
frown.gif
Do you not like my snazzy, dynamic, Shakespearean style?

IGN reviewed MH3 if anyone was wondering. 8.8/10. It is IGN though, so take that with a grain of salt.

I miss Hadrian too, he didn't make fun of MHTri!!
Also, I thought you said "this is a general Wii GotM thread, not a Monster Hunter Tri thread" why you back on hatin' it?
http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/20...ri_a_9.310!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU