Hacking Hardware WII NAND FLASHER SOFTWARE

jazzytazzy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, all,

I would like to ask if anyone is aware of any Wii NAND dumping/flashing software.

Earlier, I made a post regarding dumping my NAND via hardware and trying to extract my Wii keys from that dumped nand.bin to create a virgin nand.bin that I could then flash back onto the NAND chip. Is this a doable process?

I am aware of modchips such as Infectus 2, but am unable to get my hands on one and they seem rather pricey. While it is definitely cheaper to just buy another Wii, I want to exhaust other options first, since this Wii holds a lot of sentimental value to me.

I have seen others use microcontrollers such as Teensy 2 and Raspberry Pi Pico to flash NAND (although for other consoles such as the ps3 and xbox360.)
Would it be possible to wire pins from the TSOP48 to the Pi Pico and connect it to my PC to dump a nand.bin? I have looked at the pinouts for some of the TSOP48 models in Wiis, and would probably need guidance in wiring order as well (although the majority of the pins are no connection.)
Assuming its possible to connect the chip to the PC, how would dumping and flashing occur? Is there software/code for this already? Do I have to write my own script/how can I get started with that process?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated; thank you for your time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j