Hacking will the us 3ds be hacked rite away

Z

Zorua

Fear Zoa said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Ikki said:
You're really still asking that question?
closedeyes.gif

Most people here are here because they don't want to pay for games and they won't care if the developers abandon the system or if it stops running as long as they have their free games.

I don't even come to this section anymore because I find it kinda disgusting. I just came to see what you posted, since you're of the few that kind of think like me about piracy on the 3DS.
Call me optimistic, but I have very small hopes that I can at least get through to one person here.
Well that makes two of us....or wait....three.....that makes three of us......
Id like to see the 3DS stay unhacked for at the very least a year... ideally it would be about 3 or 4 years.....

I want it to stay unhacked for at least 2 years or so. That's going to give it a lot of time and we'll get really good games. I wouldn't mind shovelware after that and well 3D shovelware won't be so bad either.
happy.gif

I want to see some good exclusives. We did get quite a few on the DS, but they weren't enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-ally-x-7-120hz-fhd-1080p-gaming-handheld-amd-ryzen-z1-extre...