Xbox Series S doesn't turn on

drag4you

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A friend brought me an xbox Series S and he told me that it was working correctly but the next day it doesn't even turn on.

I connected the Xbox controller to it and the controller vibrates but the xbox doesn't give any signal (the xbox button doesn't even turn on) the FAN doesn't even move.

I have disassemble the xbox and checked the PSU's voltage with a multi-meter and it gives 12 volts so i don't think this is the problem. I have checked the LED on the turn on/off button on the little motherboard and the LED turns ON with the multi-meter but if the motherboard is disconnected from the console. If i redo the test with the little motherboard connected to the console the LED doesn't turn on.

So i think it might be the motherboard? but i don't know.

Anyone had this issue? And how can i fix this?

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the controller vibrates when plugged into USB at least you know the USB ports have power. If you haven't tried it already just try holding in the power button on the console for 30 seconds, wait at least 30 more seconds and then try to turn it back on again. It's possibly locked in some sort of sleep state and this may wake it up so to speak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8