Hacking BootNTR 11.0 NATIVE_FIRM Support with 3D Banner

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootNTR with 3D Banner "Auto-Exit" and "Non-Auto-Exit" for your enjoyment :)

ZMo65Mp.jpg
HdnEaAv.jpg
jlza0JZ.jpg

- Changing game and then be stuck on loading screen, it's a known issue in all versions if you have activated plugins in your game
- I can't fix this cause I didn't make BootNTR, I just provide the community with working versions, manually exit and autoexit for those who can't build themself etc...
- BootNTR development is discontinued by @cell9 in some sort of way.
- However, it seems he still does some merge pull requests for BootNTR when important enough, like @Steveice10 commit for 11.0 support and the New APT Changes pull request from fox8091
- Changes it will get fixed are very low, unless somebody else fixes and test it and does a merge pull request and he does find it important enough.

Attachments

• BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).zip
    524.4 KB · Views: 4,099
  • BootNTR 3D Banner [non-Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).zip
    524.3 KB · Views: 1,874
Last edited by Shadow#1,

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait. So the build by astronautlevel2 says Nfirm 11.0 support. What does this mean?

It means it works on the 11.0 firmware. No need to use the the old 10.2 firmware any more. If using Luma you can delete the firmware.bin file from the luma directory so it starts using the updated firmware.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this lead to increased stability?

Apparently https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases build is relatively stable but it doesn't support nfirm 11.0

I tested the new astronautlevel2 build on my New 3DS XL and it did have the benefit of fixing a standing bug. With the new version I was able to change games without restarting the system when I was streaming the video. I changed back and forth between three games just fine.

It does still crash the system if you close the 3DS though.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested the new astronautlevel2 build on my New 3DS XL and it did have the benefit of fixing a standing bug. With the new version I was able to change games without restarting the system when I was streaming the video. I changed back and forth between three games just fine.

And that is without the luma ntr firmware file right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans