'Bugsnax' lands on Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PC later this month

bugsnax.PNG

The PlayStation timed-exclusive title Bugsnax will soon be available on more platforms. This April 28th, Bugsnax will be available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, as well as on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, cloud gaming (Beta), and Windows 10 PCs. In addition to the base game, this launch will also include the new update titled 'The Isle of Bigsnax'.

The update will also be available for free for PS4 and PS5 owners of the game.

The Isle of Bigsnax includes around three hours of new story and quest content where you explore a strange island that has risen from the sea, crawling with giant-sized Bugsnax! You’ll also be able to take on new challenges in the town of Snaxburg to earn furniture and accessories for your personal hut. And I’m always happy to say, you can now hunt down adorable hats to put on your collection of Bugsnax.

:arrow: SOURCE, SOURCE 2

Amy_Symilton_Gamequeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I still have the game back when my OS was WIndows 8.1 but I'm not sure if it still work for Windows 10 that I had now. I'm gonna have to try the game once again and if it's not compatible for the new OS then I have no other choice but to download a newer one

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to get into Bugsnax, but I hate it when games make you learn a bunch of things. Which bait for which Bugsnax, learning a new hub world, collecting the things. It's exhausting. I wish it were just about snacking on bugs.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
It was already on PC, it was never exclusive.
Yes it was revealed as part of the PS5 showcase but it wasn't ever exclusive.
I pirated it on PC in the first week it was released.

SunsetFelid2

Newcomer
Trophies
The Deep Void inb4 Pumpkin Season Returns
XP
Country
United States

The PlayStation timed-exclusive title Bugsnax will soon be available on more platforms. This April 28th, Bugsnax will be available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, as well as on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, cloud gaming (Beta), and Windows 10 PCs. In addition to the base game, this launch will also include the new update titled 'The Isle of Bigsnax'.

The update will also be available for free for PS4 and PS5 owners of the game.

:arrow: SOURCE, SOURCE 2

I'm excited :) I felt for a bit that Bugsnax would be good on the Switch :yayswitch:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to get into Bugsnax, but I hate it when games make you learn a bunch of things. Which bait for which Bugsnax, learning a new hub world, collecting the things. It's exhausting. I wish it were just about snacking on bugs.
You can just snack on bugs IRL, you don't need a damn video game that tries to make you learn things for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme