Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?

Reactions: SammyNogard

Abluntssss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99 is the highest you can stack some items, like wood or stone. Most other items, gems/food/flowers cap at 50 I believe. Seems most likely they just grinded for wood and stone by placing a lot of trees - fairly quick to do if you can stand having an empty biome with nothing but different kinds of trees for a little while - rocks are a little harder to grind I think
Post automatically merged:

It seems some folks are able to edit their save files/profiles directly just like the person who was working on the tool here - except instead of sharing that information as this person has they've been doing stuff like this - it seems if you know how to edit those files, it's fairly simple to do things like add starpath or premium shop items to Scrooge's or to your profile - I actually kind of prefer them being sold at Scrooge's shop lol. We're still waiting on news of the tool being worked on, but if you play on PC and want proof that it's doable, the person working on it shared an empty base save with all the items that were available at the time, you'd have to back up your own save and then swap it with the modded one, but I've used it and can confirm it was what it said it was, so hopefully the tool is on it's way.
Post automatically merged:

I play on xbox so I’m probably not going to be able to do it until I get My Pc which will be soon , I’m hoping I can find someone who will be willing to help me with a few items if I come Visit them like my friend who vanished …. Haven’t found one yet lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back