AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, you got banned from AliExpress? Will you get it back eventually, or will you have to make a new account?

1664163473674.png

They claimed my evidence (both video and photographic) wasn't enough to verify the fault.
I literally submitted photo and video of the PSRAM error, along with a detailed description of the issue.

1664163555603.png

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 328781

They claimed my evidence (both video and photographic) wasn't enough to verify the fault.
I literally submitted photo and video of the PSRAM error, along with a detailed description of the issue.

View attachment 328782
Man, that's really bad, but I don't think that warranted a temporary suspension of your account. I mean, was it really hard to just say no and leave it at that? I hope you get your account back.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, that's really bad, but I don't think that warranted a temporary suspension of your account. I mean, was it really hard to just say no and leave it at that? I hope you get your account back.
Nothing of value was lost, and it's easy enough to make another one. I'm really not sure what I did that warranted that response.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a chargeback was done, I have heard a lot of online shops tend to suspend accounts if a chargeback was done.
Not the case.

Yeah it really beats me, too. Did you try appealing for reactivation, too?
When I did try, it just kinda looped me back to the error page and didn't do anything. Maybe they've fixed it since but I don't really care to try.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I finally got it in the mail on Thursday. I downloaded the necessary files, and booted it on my old DS Lite. It worked so far, then I performed the PSRAM test, and it passed. Then I tried some games, and good news, it worked like a charm! Definitely a good alternative for those who cannot get a CycloDS Evolution (which also had RTS and slow motion). Now that I confirmed that it works, now to order myself a label for my new flashcart. Has anyone tried to get a custom label printed on Etsy? I'm thinking of going for a metallic look: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1174115942/ds3ds-holographic-labels

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just saw they are now doing these with labels https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005620525177.html
In reality, these are not DSONE(i) clones, turns out to be the exact same hardware as the DSONE.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I finally got it in the mail on Thursday. I downloaded the necessary files, and booted it on my old DS Lite. It worked so far, then I performed the PSRAM test, and it passed. Then I tried some games, and good news, it worked like a charm! Definitely a good alternative for those who cannot get a CycloDS Evolution (which also had RTS and slow motion). Now that I confirmed that it works, now to order myself a label for my new flashcart. Has anyone tried to get a custom label printed on Etsy? I'm thinking of going for a metallic look: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1174115942/ds3ds-holographic-labels
I'll very much get my own R4 labels from this person on Etsy. The quality looks amazing.

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Bens411

moon_rabbit

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I found it on AliExpress, ordered 2 and they arrived today.
They were probably the last ones in stock.

Unfortunately, they had good PSRAM.:rofl:

The cartridges are pretty thick, so I expect the PSRAM to be under pressure constantly.
It seems to be the cause of cold solder joint.

A lot of the settings are very hardcoded.
I can only change it to Korean by changing language=8 in the globalsettings.ini file.

Presumably supercard forgot to put Korean in the menu.

As with other language files, translating the language.txt file to Korean and saving it with cp949 encoding will make the menu appear in Korean.

If necessary, replace it with the file below to use Korean.

Attachments

• dsone_sdhc_kor.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by moon_rabbit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Literally 300 lbs. lolol