GBAtemp TempCast - Episode 2: Pachinko Woes

tempcavst_t.png

Welcome back to the TempCast! Now with extra pachinko action! This is our second episode of the newly revived GBAtemp Podcast, where we discuss the latest gaming, technology, and hacking news going around on the site. This time, we have @Chary @Meteor7 and @HaloEliteLegend returning, and our guest for this episode, @AyanamiRei0.

If you'd like to see a summary of the topics we're covering in writing, you can check out our news subforum, and the latest issue of This Week in Gaming.

As always, comments are appreciated. Please bear with us, as these are the early stages, and we're trying to get into a groove that will make for the best listening experience we can offer.

Listen below

:arrow: Twitch

:download: Download Episode (.mp3)

We'll have support for major podcast services like iTunes and Google Podcast for Episode 3!

Last edited by Meteor7,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember pachinko! I used to have a wall mounted one when I was growing up. Drove my parents nuts with all the “tink-tink-tinking” it would make. I’ll have to listen to this this weekend. Keep it up!

Reactions: Chary

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did not listen completely through, but in case I forget: I like the man with the radio voice. Is it Mr. Meteor? You should definitely do something with that!

Great work, all of you. Thanks for the podcast!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw