Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Viva la PSP, the emulation machine
biggrin.gif

I was under the impression the Gampark consoles (GP32 and such for anyone else) were the emualation consoles, yeah OK commercial game are pretty much nonexistant but hey.

Same can be said for the PSP
rolleyes.gif

well, at least the future is looking a little better. fw 2.71 being emulated by devhook looks to be a big possibility soon, so I can finally think about buying another game. You have Tekken which looks great, LocoRoco seems interesting, and RIDGGGGE RAACCCCERRR....2

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I played Zelda: OoT on my PSP. Sure it ran slow as hell but it ran and that's the main thing
wink.gif

The N64 emulator is making progress. SNES is already near perfect, GB/C works perfectly and GBA is also making great progress. Viva la PSP, the emulation machine
biggrin.gif

UltraHLE is coming to the PSP Soon, and it promises full speed OoT (along with Mario 64 and Goldeneye)

Linkage
Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the exact link which was posted in the original post of this very topic you are in.
smile.gif

Hosnap, I thought this was the other PSP N64 topic
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though